Tezos India, in partnership with Tezos APAC, has organized a Hackathon which will last for a month to market and start making the Tezos blockchain more publicly available. The Hackathon, called TezAsia Hackathon, will begin on July 10 and cover the Asia-Pacific (APAC) area. Registrations will be accepted till July 8.
More about the Hackathon
TezAsia Hackathon will provide developers from various colleges and institutes with the opportunity to study and create on the Tezos Blockchain while being introduced to the Tezos ecosystem. The Hackathon will be arranged based on a variety of topics, covering DeFi, NFTs, gaming, and e-wallets, and divided into two themes — DeFi and NFTs, and gaming and e-wallets.
This would need the applicants to create a basic dApp using the Tezos technology platform with a well-defined goal. As the name says, no job is too minor to accomplish on this path.
Candidates are required to demonstrate their expertise by creating the groundwork for a significant Tezos-based project. This category is for groups with a revolutionary idea that can provide a proof of concept or minimum viable product for their planned Web3 solution.
Rewards Await the Winners
This Hackathon will also provide developers the opportunity to win cash rewards from the $200,000 prize pool. The specifics of the prize split will be as follows:
- The winner will receive a $10,000 cash reward.
- The runner-up will receive an $8,000 cash reward.
- The second runner-up will receive a $5,000 cash reward.
- Those in fourth and fifth place will each receive $1,000 in cash.
- Special track endorsed by women in technology: the winner will receive a $10,000 cash award.
- Twenty winning ideas will receive a $10,000 prize money which will be split evenly.
- Internships, PPOs, and PPIs for all qualified applicants
- Opportunity grants totaling $100,000
Those that submit legitimate entries will get a cash award of $150 in addition to an NFT certificate, branded goods, and other delights.
On August 16, 2022, the official outcome of the Hackathon and project demonstrations will be announced. After a week from the release of the results, prizes will be distributed. Participants will get official Tezos items and swag labeled “Tezos Swag.”
Om Malviy, the President of Tezos India, stated that it is the right time for everyone to join and make a contribution to the Tezos community through a variety of activities guided by global experts.
It will be a landmark moment for those eager students and enthusiasts whose sole objective in life is to learn and create higher benchmarks for themselves.
eToro – Our Recommended Trading Platform
- CySEC, FCA & ASIC regulated – Trusted by Millions of Users
- Trade Crypto, Forex, Commodities, Stocks, Forex, ETFs
- Free Demo Account
- Deposit via Debit or Credit card, Bank wire, Paypal, Skrill, Neteller
- Copytrade Winning Traders – 83.7% Average Yearly Profit
68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.