Seductive moves are always the best way to get you the guy you like twirling around your fingers. You want to let him know you’re into him, but you want to make it as low-key and subtle as possible as well. Well, let me tell you that you shouldn’t be too paranoid and stressed one bit — there are actually silent seduction moves for women you can absolutely make use of and finally make him totally yours — without being too obvious of course. Remember to have confidence and poise and everything else will follow — so below are a few hot silent seduction moves for women you absolutely shouldn’t miss:
- The eye contact. If you’re still a bit skeptical about whether he’s going to come over or not, try to do the shy fleeting glances for a while — a good three seconds will absolutely send him the right message. Make sue to try to hold his gaze — it’s a seductive move inviting him to come over to you.
- The sexy grin. Go ahead and give him a smile. Smiling is the best way to look friendly and sociable you know — not to mention that helps destroy barriers making a guy totally scared to approach you. Make it sweet and subtle and he’ll be right by your side sooner that you expect it.
- Dress sexy. I/’m not talking about going overboard here and dressing up like you are easy, but show off your best assets! Let’s face it the number one thing men are attracted is to physical attributes. That is what initially get their attention, THEN personality comes into play. Now you don’t have to be a sizzling hot babe, but if you know what your best assets are then you can dress to make them stand out and as a result act as bait for you in seducing him.
- Close proximity. Start moving closer to him. Not too close, I would say about at least two feet apart, but provided you been giving him eye contact and a grin, then if you come close to him then that will be his signal to approach you. You’ll be surprised but a lot of guys will not get it, they will not know that a girl is attracted to them and wants him to approach them. Even if you smile at him, he still doesn’t get it! One reason is they are either too shy or lack confidence. So by going closer to them, you are now assuring them in a subtle way, that you like them and that will be the encouragement they move to in. I know, they can be like children sometimes!
- The shy fleeting glances. Now that you’re having a conversation with him, try to shift your gaze from him and away — but make sure to throw shy fleeting glances as well. You want to give him mixed signals and keep him guessing if you are into him. It’s one way to look flirty and innocent as well. That’s surely going to ride him nuts!
If you follow the above seduction moves, then you should have no problem attracting men and getting them to approach you. Go ahead and give it a go!